3. What personal information do we collect
You can visit our Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. In addition we also collect information as a result of the digital internet connection when you:
- Register for our Services or sign in to an existing account
- Visit our website(s)
- Access our application(s)
- Connect to our Services using third-party accounts, such as your email, social media, or payment account(s)
- Contact us for support
- Purchase products or services on GarageMatch.ca
The information we collect about you comes from:
- Interaction with our Services
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Location-identifying technologies
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities
The types of information you provide may include Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination). The Personal Information you may provide to us includes:
- First and last name
- Email address
- VIN or Vehicle information
- Mailing, billing, and/or shipping address.
- Payment information (such as payment account name, payment account number, payment card expiration date, and billing address)
- Your geolocation.
- The product or service requested or purchased.
- How you connect to our Services, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session IDs, and information regarding the network and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device)
- Browsing, shopping, and purchase history
- Click-stream data (the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through our Services)
4.How we use your personal information
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
- to personalize, measure and improve our Services, content and ads;
- to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information, and
- service providers with whom you have solicited quotes from on Garagematch.ca . In such cases, the personal information shall remain under the control of Garage Match Inc. as well as the service provider.
– to comply with legal obligations or a court order; or
– if this is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses, such as fraud, deceit or prosecution, or
– if it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
- other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via GarageMatch.ca, e.g. in the framework of a cooperation;
- companies that we intend to merge with in the context of a re-organisation or that acquire us;
Without limitation to the foregoing, we shall moreover – in our efforts to respect your privacy and to keep the website free of malicious persons or parties – not disclose your personal information to third parties without a court order or formal request from the government in accordance with applicable law, unless we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to prevent impending injury or financial damages or to report alleged illegal activities.
Information you share on www.GarageMatch.ca: Our Website allows users to share advertisements and other information with other users, thereby making this shared information accessible to other users. Since our Website also enables you to directly contact a buyer or seller, we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through our Website and therefore we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information shared by you with other users.
You agree that we may use the information collected by us to send you offers, whether personalized or not, or to contact you by telephone regarding products or Services offered by GarageMatch.ca or partners.
7. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
8.Protection and retention of your personal information
We protect your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been abused, please contact us through the contact@Garagematch.ca.
We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes as described above.
Abuse and unsolicited commercial communications (“spam”): We do not tolerate abuse of our Website. You do not have permission to add other GarageMatch.ca customers or vendors to your mailing list (e-mail or postal) for commercial purposes.
Contact: If you have any questions about GarageMatch.ca and our Website please email us at contact@Garagematch.ca.
Garage Match, Inc.
1250, Rene Levesque blvd, Montreal
Quebec, h3B-4K4 Canada